October 1, 2010

For my girls...


HOBO LOVIN'

Hobo lovin' had me a blast - Hobo lovin', happened so fast
I met a boy, dirty as can be, I met a girl, bitchy to me
Hobo days driftin' away, to uh-oh those Hobo nights

Tell me more, tell me more, did you get very far?
Tell me more, tell me more, like, can he drive a car?

She walked by me, gave me a glare - he sat by me, hands all in his hair
I saved her life, she nearly got squished - he showed off, 'marry me' he wished
Midnight Sun, something's begun, but uh-oh those Twilight nights

Tell me more, tell me more, why did New Moon have such a slow pace?
Tell me more, tell me more, in Eclipse did she punch a werewolf in the face?

Took her to the UK to meet my fam – our acting sucks ‘cause we’re slappin clams
I look like I was found under a dock – I love his beard at five o'clock
Hobo fling does mean a thing, and uh-oh those Hobo nights

Tell me more, tell me more, when will Robbie sing for us
Tell me more, tell me more, be nice or Kris will make a fuss

He got friendly with a pack o’ Brits - well she got friendly with Dakota’s tits
He was sweet, just wanted to hold my hand - well she was good, looked like a lesbian in a band
Hobo heat, boy and girl meet, but uh-oh those Hobo nights

Tell me more, tell me more, how much of his ass would he lend?
Tell me more, tell me more, could she get TomStu a friend?

We got old, that's where BD ends - but I know we'll still have our hot
Twi-friends
Then we made our Hobo-love vow - wonder what the Twi-Nesties are doin' now
Honeymoon dreams ripped at the seams, but oh, those Hobo nights

Tell me more, tell me more.

For my girls :) ILYBs!




by TheRainGirl <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment