November 5, 2010

Fandom for Preemies!

Hello lovelies.
I know I'm not supposed to be blogging whilst NaNo is afoot, but I wanted to let you all know about a great cause with some fun for you!
Fandom for Preemies is a great lil ditty by my girl AydenMorgen and her team. They've compiled over a hundred authors, one shots, outtakes, etc. They are all in a pretty lil package for a donation to the March of Dimes.
Yours truly and Mistress Skeezon of Fortune's Fool and Open Mic Night fame have a one shot called "Say Good Bye to Your Heart Tonight" starring Starlett-ella and Fangirl-ice :) Its a good one if I do say so myself!
Check it out at- http://fandomforpreemies.blogspot.com/
Please donate, save some babies, tweet this out to your tweeps or post on your blogs please!!! You do some good and you get some smut, what better combo is that yeah?

0 comments:

Post a Comment