April 8, 2011

Non- smut Rec. Shocking I know.

So yes, every so often I get into a story that has no smut.

You heard me correctly. No smut. I know right? No smut... really! Just go with me on this...


Hit By Destiny by OCDmess


I spent my week at work completely useless.

Why you say? Hit By Destiny has been my crack for this week. My crack enabler Sunshinegal3 sent me the chapters at work so I could keep up with this story and basically be completely useless for days.

This story was so good. There were several chapters that had my stomach in knots and thinking "OMFG!" and "SUNSHINE! I'm kicking your ass, it hurts too much!"

But there were some parts, especially when Birdward was speaking about his love for Sparrowella that just wowed me and melted my heart. I am such a sucker for a good Brokenward and OCD's was a great one!

Truly, it was outlandish and I probably couldn't explain the plot in anyway other than "Just go read it."

It's crazy. It's insane. It's complicated. It's heartbreaking. It's violent. It's beautiful. It's emotional. It's funny. It's engrossing.

It's just great.

This story held it's own with out slutting it up. It held my attention and that's fantastic :)
Here's the link again if you didn't get it above- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5463682/1/Hit_By_Destiny
Tell her Rain sent you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment